Southern New Jersey
Driving from Southern Monmouth or Ocean Counties via the Garden State Parkway
- Take the Garden State Parkway northbound to the first exit past the Asbury toll plaza - Exit 105.
- Follow the exit ramp, bearing left in the direction of Route 36 eastbound when it splits off (you don't want to be on Route 18).
- At the bottom of the ramp, you'll find to the first traffic light, at Hope Road. Turn left onto Hope Road by driving through the intersection and turning right onto the jughandle.
- Follow Hope Road northbound all the way to its end at a T-intersection with Sycamore Avenue. Turn right onto Sycamore.
- Follow Sycamore eastbound past Shrewsbury Avenue to Route 35.
- Cross Route 35, and make the first possible sharp left just past the end of the median island. You'll see two driveways, ours is on the left.
Driving from Southern Monmouth via Route 18
- Take Route 18 north and continue northbound until you get to the Route 36 exit.
- Turn right onto the exit ramp and follow Route 36 eastbound. Look for the signs for Route 35 north.
- Turn left at Wyckoff road, staying in the left lane.
- Drive to the second traffic light, Route 35. Turn left onto Route 35 northbound.
- Follow the Route 35 directions, below.
Driving from Southern Monmouth or Ocean Counties via Route 35
- Drive northbound on Route 35 from southern Monmouth or Ocean Counties through Eatontown and Shrewsbury to the traffic light at Sycamore Avenue.
- Turn right onto Sycamore.
- Once on Sycamore make the first possible sharp left just past the end of the median island. You'll see two driveways, ours is on the left.
Driving from Ocean and Burlington counties via Route 70
Option #1 using Route 70 to the Garden State Parkway (GSP):
Take Route 70 from Ocean and Burlington counties. Drive eastbound to the entrance to the Garden State Parkway northbound, and follow the directions from the Garden State Parkway, above.
Option #2 using Route 70 to Route 35:
Take Route 70 from Ocean and Burlington counties until Route 70 ends at the old Brielle circle. Stay straight on the highway as it becomes Route 35 northbound, and follow the directions from Route 35, above.
Submitted by Alan on