The Shrewsbury Lecture was sponsored annually by either by the Shrewsbury and Manasquan Monthly Meetings of the Religious Society of Friends, or just the Shrewsbury Friends Meeting, and held at the Shrewsbury, New Jersey Meetinghouse on a subject of current interest in religion.
The Shrewsbury Lectures are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Jesus and Judaism, and The Emphasis of Jesus. Henry J. Cadbury.
- The Religion of the Quaker Journalist. Howard H. Brinton.
- The Christian Mission. Everett L. Cattell.
- Religionless Christianity of George Fox. Lewis Benson.
- Weeds Among the Wheat. Arthur O. Roberts.
- The Prophets and Their Message. J. Calvin Keene.
- The Christ of History and of Experience. Maurice A. Creasey.
- Religiously-Based Pacifism. T. Vail Palmer.
- Act Truth; Serve the Creation. Hugh Barbour.
- Spirit. Psyche. Soma. George Nicklin.
Submitted by Alan on