Northern New Jersery
Driving from Northern New Jersey via Garden State Parkway
- Take the Garden State Parkway southbound to Exit 109. At the exit ramp, turn left and proceed eastbound on Newman Springs Road (Route 520) headed toward Red Bank.
- Turn right when you reach Shrewsbury Avenue, which is at a traffic light (your landmark is three gas stations). If you miss the turn onto Shrewsbury Avenue, you can still reach us by continuing eastbound on Newman Springs Road until its intersection with Route 35, where you can turn right and drive southbound to Sycamore Avenue.
- Drive southbound on Shrewsbury Avenue to Sycamore Avenue, another light.
- Look for two banks on the left corners. Make a left, cross the railroad tracks, and continue to Route 35, the next traffic light.
- Cross Route 35, and make the first possible sharp left just past the end of the median island. You'll see two driveways, ours is on the left.
Driving from Middlesex County via Route 18
- Take Route 18 southbound until the highway splits at Route 36, and take the left fork to Route 36.
- Follow Route 36 eastbound, getting in the left lane, to Wyckoff Road, and turn left.
- Drive to the second traffic light, Route 35. Turn left onto Route 35 northbound, and follow the directions from Route 35.
Driving from Northern New Jersey via Route 35 through Middletown
- Drive southbound on Route 35 through Middletown, Red Bank and on into Shrewsbury.
- About 1 mile after crossing the railroad tracks you will come to the light at Sycamore Avenue.
- Turn left onto Sycamore and make the first possible sharp left just past the end of the median island. You'll see two driveways, ours is on the left.
Submitted by Alan on