Driving from Western New Jersey and all points west
The fastest way from Trenton and points southwest:
- Take I-195 eastbound to the Garden State Parkway (GSP) intersection.
- Take the Garden State Parkway northbound to the first exit past the Asbury toll plaza - Exit 105.
- Follow the exit ramp, bearing left in the direction of Route 36 eastbound when it splits off (you don't want to be on Route 18).
- At the bottom of the ramp, you'll find to the first traffic light, at Hope Road. Turn left onto Hope Road by driving through the intersection and turning right onto the jughandle.
- Follow Hope Road northbound all the way to its end at a T-intersection with Sycamore Avenue. Turn right onto Sycamore.
- Follow Sycamore eastbound past Shrewsbury Avenue to Route 35.
- Cross Route 35, and make the first possible sharp left just past the end of the median island. You'll see two driveways, ours is on the left.
If you miss the GSP (Option #1):
Drive eastbound on Route 138 (I-195 becomes Route 138 east of the GSP intersection) until you get to Route 18, take the on-ramp to Route 18 north, then follow the directions from Route 18.
If you miss the GSP (Option #2):
You can also take Route 138 all the way to its terminus at Route 35, then follow the directions from Route 35.
Driving from Mercer County via Route 33
- Take Route 33 eastbound through the 33/34 circle, staying on Route 33.
- At the first light after the circle, go through the intersection and take the jug handle on the right toward Route 547/Shafto Road north.
- Follow Route 547, which will become Wyckoff Road after crossing under the Garden State Parkway.
- Turn left onto Route 35 northbound, and follow the directions from Route 35.
Submitted by Alan on